Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hollywood is dirty.

I was really worried about getting sick in L.A.
Me=NO insurance.
I must have jinxed myself because currently I have a sinus infection that just a few days ago made me wish for death....
After going to the sketchiest doctors office in Hollywood--
No equipment made after 1984 (at least in my lifetime, right?)
I think they were stealing cable?
An exam room the size of my closet.
Anyway, whatever I was "near death" and needed antibiotics so badly that I would have traded my first born to get them.
This old Jewish doctor walks in asks me if I'm pregnant then prescribes me antibiotics and codeine for the pain. I was so happy I might have cried a little.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the midst of all this sickness I did manage to accomplish a lot.

I bought a car--2005 Honda Civic. with only 18500 miles on it. bizare.
Made two trips to Ikea. May I never return.
Bought a matress from a really nice, sketchy guy
Ooh, and learned how to use a dishwasher.

Life is good but, I miss my Boston people.

I'm cracked out on medication, excuse this whole post.

1 comment:

Brenden said...

No insurance? is that because you just got done with school???