Saturday, August 30, 2008

I love cake. I want to eat it all the time.

Every morning I wake up to the sound of a really loud air conditioner. It's my neighbors I guess. In my half sleep/tard confusion I'm like "ohmygod it's raining?!?" hahahhhh. It wasn't.

I went to the movies today with my BFFFFFF F. riiight. We saw "House Bunny" ? I think. It was the most heterocentric movie I have ever seen. hahah. It was horrible.

These girls spend the whole movie trying to get boys to like them...there was even a little dykie one that got a make over from the playboy bunny and then loved cock.

Note to Self: Stay away from playboy bunnies.... bunnies are bad.

On the way home I saw a green hunchbacked goblin breast feeding a baby doll on the sidewalk. There was a tip jar so I gave it a dollar because honestly...it was the most fucked up/amusing thing I've seen since i moved here.

on a side note I have to say this...I have a star of David tattoo on my arm. And not one day has gone by since I got it that i don't have some bizarre encounter because of it. Seriously for the past two years. Weird shit. so I'm just going to share my favorites every time i blog.

Tattoo encounter of the day:

some Asian guy walks up to me and hands me a Jesus pamphlet and walks away yelling "Shalom, Shalom" in my direction.

yeah. well. I'm hungry. Food now.

No comments: