Thursday, March 12, 2009

Star struck?

Last night Michelle Clunie came through my line.  I wanted to tell her that I thought she was great in Queer as Folk, but I realized all the scenes I remembered her in were sex scenes.  Maybe this is because the show was on when I was a closeted hormonal teenager.  Who knows.  Anyway I didn't say anything because I felt like mentioning the show was the same as saying, "Hey I've seen your boobs!"  annnnd that made me uncomfortable. Yeah.  

She is very pleasant though.  One of my favorite cougars... mmhm.

4 comments:

Cougarcop said...

Very nice. Were you at Whole Foods? Have a good weekend. Thanks for adding me. :)

Rachel said...

I work at Trader Joe's.

Hope your weekend was good!

Deb said...

Was she the one with the short brown hair, and her gf was the blonde? Which one was she? I used to watch that show religiously. "Religiously" ha.

Have you met Courtney Love? (snickers)

Rachel said...

Yeah she was the lawyer with short brown hair...

Courtney Love is a figment of your imagination Deb....

lol... I think she's in rehab or something. Does she live in LA? I thought she lived in New York? *Sticks out Tongue*